Your number one marketing service provider nationwide for auto body shops, auto body equipment & paint distributors, mechanical shops, car dealerships, Towing companies and more.
Thanks for stopping in for the latest in relevant news, business inspirations and marketing tips we’ve pulled together to help AMP up your business success. Stop back again!
Social Media In 10
At B2B Automotive, we are always seeking out new, high-impact imaginative techniques that we can implement and integrate into our core marketing strategy to assist our clients in achieving their short- and long-term objectives.
Social media serves as a prime extension of our dynamically, creative personal marketing touch. Since social media is taking the business world by storm, our team is consistently forward-looking and remains one step ahead of the competition in discovering new trends and ways to deliver time and time again to each of our clients.
Here are seven social media tips for substantially growing your business clientele in the midst of an ever-evolving social media landscape.
1. Blogging – By creating a blog or several blogs, this provides an impactful way to deliver content with an informative slant. Blogging is relatively inexpensive to do as well. There has never been a better time to get started as blogging is affording businesses the opportunity to capture a whole new audience of clients.
2. Visual-Based Content – Visual elements draw people into your content and start a conversation. Images help to create and craft the story you are trying to tell about who you are as a business and why consumers need your products and services. With an assortment of social media platforms to choose from to exhibit these visual elements including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, the short- and long-term benefits are substantial.
3. Adding Podcasts – In addition to the visual, prospective and current customers enjoy listening to multimedia digital files. Whatever the topic, customers are given particular insight into what your business is about that is easy to understand, conversational and different from the norm.
4. Sharing – Social media provides key opportunities to not only share invaluable information about your business, but other pieces of information that are relevant to your brand such as articles, blog posts and other compelling content.
5. Diversification Of Current Content – While your business’ mission and vision is grounded in one particular aspect or another, customers enjoy being engaged with different types of content. Customization of your content builds a strong and dedicated audience that looks forward to and is interested in what you have to say about your brand and its place in the business world.
6. Automation Of Content – When it comes to brand voice, not only is important to consistently ensure consumers are engaged, but to measure this engagement. Social media dashboards can assist in scheduling content to post on the various platforms as well as providing extensive reports on what is working and what isn’t working in your social media strategy.
Because we know that running your shop consumes so much of your energy, you may not think about your company’s presence in the ever-growing social media world.
You’re missing out, however, if you don’t have brand visibility. Your shop is your brand. One of the more expensive errors you can make is using social media without a strategy.
At B2B Automotive, we use research and a targeted approach to reduce down force and generate more buzz through social media. If you could use a hand with your social media, give us a call at 415. 787.AUTO and let us show you what we can do.